5 Things You should know about Antibiotics
- Antibiotics are actually one of the reasons we are now living so much longer
Antibiotics have made surgery far safer 150 years ago a deep injury or a complication during childbirth, almost invariably led to death. The knowledge of how to limit infection through sanitary practices, combined with the use of antibiotics are effectively the reason why we have high confidence of recovery from injury.
- The effect of antibiotics and disinfectants on the general biota
- The Microflora living inside us is changing as a result
- Most antibiotic use today is for livestock - To make them grow bigger (fatter) faster.
- The first thing to do is completely reevaluate your use of disinfectants at home. Throw out the disinfectant hand wash, and use detergents to do cleaning rather than disinfectant laced cleaners (preferably ones which are easily biodegradable of course)
- Buy Organic - This won't stop your exposure to the effects of disinfectants in the food chain, but it will significantly lower your exposure to foods that have been affected by antibiotic use
- Spread the word - The more people who become aware of these issues the better. The path to much longer and healthier lives which I am proposing here, is intricately involved in making big steps to improve the harmony of the microflora in our bodies and general environment.
- Take advantage of the free healing webinars I run and all of the free training I have on the website www.ImmortalityCoach.com If you are reading this because someone shared it with you, then sign up for our free information series HERE.
- If you feel that there is a big imbalance in your community of microflora then email me to arrange an appointment for treatment. Signs that this may be a good idea, include almost all chronic diseases.
- If you are suffering from mood swings, depression, anxiety or any of the other complications of the gut microflora imbalances, then you could also checkout our new REVEAL product HERE